Novawinch PRO12500SR Features:
- Sealed 6.0 HP motors deliver a quick but safe 52 FPM line speed at a low 50 Amp draw.
- Anti-high temperature silver tip contact, 500A Sealed contactor. Only 360A full load current which is the lowest in the industry. Contactor will never overheat and ensure long service from the silver tips..
- Extremely IP67 sealed provided in gearbox and both drum sides, isolate element out.
- Innovative “Double-lock” 100% load-holding brake design provides zero drag on cable in. Located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Convertible control box, meets diverse mounting demands.
- Laser engraved aluminum tie bars, total three (3) tie bar construction adds strength between drum supports.
- Chrome plated aluminum ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly. Easily rotates in 45° gearbox design allows winch can be mounted into vehicle bumper.
- Winch body hardware and roller fairlead upgraded to stainless steel, which avoid rusting and look great in use.
- Professional outdoor satin-black powder coat, never peeling off.
- Weather resistant, industrial grade rubber toggle hand-held switch with 12.8ft (3.9m) lead. Excellent anti-corrosion and unbreakable.
- Optional wireless remote, control your winch from up to 60’(20m) away.
- Meet SAEJ706 standard and CE approval.
Rated line pull: 12500lbs(5675kg) single line
Motor(Series wound): DC 12V:6.4hp/4.7kW
Gear train: 4 stage gear-driven
Gear ratio: 171:1
Clutch: Pull and turn
Braking action: Automatic in the ratchet wheel
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead/Aluminum hawse
Wire rope: 3/8″×85.3′(9.2mm×26m)
Synthetic rope: 3/8″×85.3′(9.5mmx26m)
Drum size: 2.48″×8.74″(63mm×222mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″×4.5″(254mm×114.3mm)
Net Weight(with wire rope): 95.8lbs(43.5kg)
Line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Wire rope capacity per layer (m/ft)|
12VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull(kg/lbs)||Line speed(mpm/fpm)||Motor current(amps)|