Novawinch PRO18500 features:
- Works for up to eight times longer than traditional electric winches (4 minutes continuous usage when winching under full load) this exceeds all military specifications for this type of winch.
- 24V stable performance, making PRO18500 ideal for commercial vehicle use.
- Super low working current (280 amps), avoiding short circuiting during operation.
- Large drum diameter which reduces rope wear.
- High torque and durable motor.
- Innovative “double lock” brake design provides zero drag on cable.
- Weather resistant, unbreakable handheld switch made from industrial grade rubber.
- Universal wireless remote switch (optional extra)
Rated line pull: 18500lbs (8391kgs) single line
Motor(Series wound): DC 24V: 8.6hp/6.5kW
Gear train: 4 stage planetary gear
Gear ratio: 505:1
Clutch: Pull and turn
Braking action: Automatic in the ratchet wheel
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 1/2″ x 85.3′ (13mm x 25m)
Drum size: 3.46″•8.66″(88mmx220mm)
Dimensions: 27. 76″x 10.5″x 12.5″(705mm•266mm•318mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″ x4.5″(254mmx114.3mm)
Net Weight(with wire rope): 181bs(82kgs)
24 DC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (FPM/MPM)||Motor current (Amps)|