Novawinch PRO12500 Features:
- Sealed 6.0 HP motors deliver a quick but safe 52 FPM line speed at a low 50 Amp draw.
- Anti-high temperature silver contactor tip, 500A Sealed contactor. Only 360A full load current which is the lowest in the industry. Contactor will never overheat and cause motor failure.
- IP67 sealed provided in the gearbox and both drum sides, to isolate elements out of the unit.
- Innovative “Double-lock” 100% load-holding brake design provides zero drag on cable in. Located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Convertible control box, meets diverse mounting demands.
- Laser engraved aluminum tie bars, total three (3) tie bar construction adds strength between drum supports.
- Chrome plated aluminum ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly. Easily rotates in 45° gearbox design allows winch can be mounted into vehicle bumper.
- Winch body hardware and roller fairlead upgraded to stainless steel, to avoid rusting and ensure longer life.
- Professional outdoor satin-black powder coat, never peeling off.
- Weather resistant， industrial grade rubber toggle hand-held switch with 12.8ft (3.9m) lead. Excellent anti-corrosion and unbreakable.
- Optional wireless remote, control your winch from up to 60’(20m) away.
- Meet SAEJ706 standard and CE approval.
Rated line pull: 12500lbs(5675kg) single line
Motor(Series wound): DC 12V:6.4hp/4.7kW
Gear train: 4 stage gear-driven
Gear ratio: 171:1
Clutch: Pull and turn
Braking action: Automatic in the ratchet wheel
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead/Aluminum hawse
Wire rope: 3/8″×85.3′(9.2mm×26m)
Synthetic rope: 3/8″×85.3′(9.5mmx26m)
Drum size: 2.48″×8.74″(63mm×222mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″×4.5″(254mm×114.3mm)
Net Weight(with wire rope): PRO12500 95.8lbs(43.5kg)
Line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Wire rope capacity per layer (m/ft)|
12VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull(kg/lbs)||Line speed(mpm/fpm)||Motor current(amps)|