Novawinch EN4300 features:
- A mid range winch EN Rated winch with dependable, high torque series wound 24V DC electric motor.
- IP67, 450A sealed contactor with anti-high temperature silver contacts for stability and durability under load
- 4-stage planetary gear with high strength hardened steel gears, that provides tough performance and maximum efficiency.
- Automatic self-locking braking in the drum for 100% full load brake performance.
- Pull and turn clutch, simple operation with ergonomic design.
- Meets EN 14492-1 standard:
- The first layer of wire rope safety factor (breaking capacity/rating of the rope) must at least be 2 times of the winch rated line pull.
- Space between drum and tie bar requires to be 1.5 times that of the wire rope diameter, for added safety of the wire rope.
- (Drum diameter + rope diameter) / the drum diameter requires to be 10 times the rope diameter for EN standards.
- Two wire rope mounting holes on the drum for operation safety and security under load.
- the winch mechanical structure requires to be 1.25 times of winch rated line pull for structural rigidity.
- Wireless control
- Wire rope tensioner
- Winch accessory kit.
Rated line pull: 9480lbs(4300kgs) single line
Motor (Series wound): DC 24V: 8.4hp/6.3kW
Gear train: 4 stage planetary
Gear ratio: 516:1
Clutch: Rotating ring gear
Braking action: Automatic in the drum
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 3/8″x111′(9.2mmx34m)
Drum size: 3.46″x8.66″(88mmx220mm)
Dimensions: 25.3″x8.46″x11.34″ (642mmx215mmx288mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″x4.5″(254mmx114.3mm) 10″x6.5″(254mmx165.1mm)
Net Weight: 154lbs (70kg)
24VDC line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (fpm/mpm)||Motor current (amps)|
Line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Cable capacity per layer (m/ft)|